1 Touch Prime Blood Glucose Test Monitor with Test StripFeatures
- Electrochemical biosensor technology
- Auto code
- Alternative-site testing available
- Easy and convenient test procedure
- Micro blood volume for the test (0.5uL)
- Measurement time of 5 Seconds 5 patients / 450
- Test results memories with time and date
- The large and clear LCD display
- No coding for easy testing
Lifetime Replacement Guaranty.In The Box: 1x Meter, 1x Lancelet Device, 1x Needle
- Requirements for blood glucose surveillance devices for self-testing in diabetes mellitus management
- Proven precision — compliance with the requirements of ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015 (In vitro diagnostic test systems)
- Simple preparation — no installation needed, immediate clarity with target range indicator
- Connectivity via USB to a PC, giving access to the internet port Accu test connection.
- Memory capability: at least 720 BG and 30 control measurements are stored in the meter with only the final outcome visible on the meter screen
- Measurement time: less than 4 seconds, measurement range: 10 to 600 mg / dL
- Measurement averages: 7, 30 and 90 days.
DuLife Plus Anti-decubaries Air Mattress Alternating Pressure SystemMedical Air Mattress /Air Hospital Beds are carefully designed for greater comfort and enhanced circulation.
Specification:Medical Air Mattress /Air Hospital Beds are carefully designed for greater comfort and enhanced circulation. These medical air mattresses also play a pivotal role in preventing – or treating – serious ailments related to extended bed rest, such as pressure sores and skin shearing.
Rheamed Blood Sugar Monitor provides effective blood glucose measurement and monitoring. The meter requires not more than 5 seconds to measure and deliver results that correlate with a lab test in an excellent way. Only 1-2 micro-liter (a very small drop) of blood is required to run a blood glucose test. Measurement is in mg/dl. To get the reading in mmol/L = Divide mg/dL value by 16. Strip expiry warning: The meter alerts you and marks the value accordingly if you try to measure your blood glucose with an expired strip. Out-of-meter dosing: Applying blood onto a test strip outside the meter helps to minimize the risk of contamination (as in hospital settings). Under-dosing detection: The meter signals the application of too little blood to the test strip and enables re-dosing in the meter within 5 seconds. Visual double check: The visual double-check option gives you a back-up on your blood glucose values. Just compare the color in the test strip control window with the colors on the vial. Data transfer: The meter has an infrared port enabling you to download stored test results to a computer with Smart Pix device. Automatic coding: The code chip allows for expired test strip alerts.